PARIS PEACE FORUM-PROJECT LEADER
The first edition of the Paris Peace Forum was held from 11 to 13 November at La Grande Halle de La Villetteand convened actors from civil society around the world to advance concrete global governance solutions:
- 65 Heads of State and Government as well as 10 leaders from international organization attented the inauguration and led more than 40 bilateral meetings;
- 121 project teams showcased their concrete solutions to international challenges;
- 300 high-level speakers participated in innovative debates formats;
- 80 high-tech passionnated took part in a three-day hackathon;
- more than 6,000 participants from non-governmental organizations, companies, foundations, development agencies, religious groupes and civil society in its broadest sense.